kiesha在瑞士的講演:我們必須開始用心生活(一)

We must start living from the heart


 

This is great honor to be able to sit with you here in Switzerland


我很榮幸能够和大家在瑞士歡聚一堂


and see all of your beautiful faces,


看到大家熱情洋溢的笑臉


so many different colors


你們的膚色各異


and places you come from so many backgrounds .


你們來自如此多元化的背景


when I look out there


當我望向那裏


I see my family ,the tribe of many colours,


我看見我的家人,彩虹部落(the tribe of many colours


and I just I am really pleased to be here with you today.


我今天非常高興能和你們在一起。


it was several months ago,


幾個月之前,


that I was at another workshop working in Arizona in the United States


我還在美國亞利桑那州舉辦工作坊,


and when I was outside to say my prayer as I do every night,


一天晚上,我和平時一様外出祈禱,


and I was showed something very particuler I was showed a very beautiful city.


一些非常特別的東西出現在我眼前,那是一座非常漂亮的城市。 


and the bells were ringing.


我還聽到了悦耳的鈴聲。


In front of me stood this great big building which I thought was a church.


我前方矗立着一幢巨大的建築物,我想那應該是一座教堂。


and it was lettered with light around


這幢建築物的周圍點綴着彩燈.


And I was told to go to Switzerland,


我被告知要去瑞士,


that’s people need to hear the message.


那裏的人們需要我去傳達訊息。


and I said ok.I will go.


我説,好的,我會去的。


and it wasn't a week later, that I received an invitation.


不到幾周,我就收到了邀請。


and I said yes, I would go, knowing that I have to go to Switzerland,


我説是的,我會去的,我知道我一定會去瑞士的。


and to take as I was saying my prayer is right outside, the bells start to charming,


就像之前我提到的,我在外面祈禱時看到的景象,聽到了悦耳的鐘聲。


and I look up this building, with the lights surround it.


當我抬頭望向這座燈光環繞的建築物時


and I realize I was here I was seeing it for the second time.


我意識到這是我第二次看到它了,


So I know I ‘m exactly in where I supposed to be ,


所以我明白,現在正呆在我應該要來的地方。


my name is kiesha Crowther,


我叫kiesha Crother


and I come from a very very small town in Colorado.


我來自科羅拉多州一個很小很小的城鎮。


And ever since I was a child,


在我小的時候


I was able to see energy inside many things that was alive,


就能看到生命體内部的能量


many colors vibrate through anything that is alive,


五彩的顔色在生命體内部振動


and I’ve been able to speak to animals, and hear what they have to sayfrom very younger age,


在我很小的時候,就已經能够與動物交談,聽他們説話,


and most people think that would be very cool,


很多人都會認為那一定很神奇,


but as a little kid, I knew that I was very very different.


但是對于一個小孩來説,我知道自己非常的异于常人。


So this made my life very very hard,


這為我的生活帶來了很大的困擾。


not being like everyone else.


不像其他人只在這個世界學習,


And I was learning lesson from the other side


我同時還在另一個世界學習,


the voice will teach me very specifically things I needed to learn.


那裏的聲音教給我一些必須學會的具體知識


So that one day I would be able to teach these things.


以便有一天我能把這些知識傳授給其他人


Before a long time, I just thought I was crazy,


很久之前,我曾經認為自己一定是瘋了,


I thought I was different


我覺得自己與衆不同


I didn’t understand why I was hearing and being taught from a voice?


我不理解自己為什麽會一直聽到那一個聲音,為什麽那一個聲音會來教我學習?


I didn’t understand why I was seeing energy, or why I can hear animals?


我不理解為什麽我可以看到能量,還有我能聽到動物説話?


And for a long time, I just thought I didn’t have a place in this world,


很長一段時間,我都認為自己在這個世界上没有一席之地。


but when I turned thirty,


但是當我到了30嵗,


I received the phone call from the indigenous tribe in north America,


我接到了一個來自北美土著部落的電話,


and an elder told me they knew that I was being taught by the other side since very young age.


那名長老告訴我説,他們知道我從小時候起,就開始接受來自另一個世界的教育,


And they told me it was time for me to become the one to be called little grandmother,


他們還告訴我,現在是時候讓我成為所謂的“小祖母”了(little grandmother,


and become a Shaman


做一個薩滿


and a wisdom teacher,


以及做一個充滿智慧的老師


and that there are others just like me,


也有些人像我一様


there were 11 others ,wisdom keepers,


這個世界上還有另外11個智慧傳承者


who just like me receiving the same messages


他們也像我一様接收到同様的信息


and we had very important role to play on planet,


我們都在這個星球上扮演重要的角色。


I was not raised to be a public speaker,


我從小并没有接受過公衆演講的專業訓練


and so this is very hard for me ,


所以,我不得不説這真的很難


and I’m still learning ,


我現在仍然在學習中


but I did promise to be the best wisdom keeper I could be,


但是我發誓,一定成為最好的智慧傳承者,


to be the best shaman that I could be,


盡我所能,成為最好的薩滿。


and so although the scary


盡管還是有一點害怕


,I’m here to teach you about the lessons I was taught


我還是在這裏教大家我所學到的知識


from the other side, from Mother Earth,


這些知識是來自另一個世界,來自地球母親那裏,


and from my indigenous elders, the continent counsellor, the indigenous elders.


來自土著長老那裏,土著長老們就是大陸顧問





It ‘s long time ago, on the Planet, something incredible happened,


很久很久以前,在我們這個星球上,發生了難以置信的事,


and the poles shifted,


地球的磁極發生了轉换


and the people living at that time a long time ago, were the Atlantis, the Lemurians , the Sumerians,


那時候,亞特蘭蒂斯人,利莫裏亞人和蘇美爾人還居住在地球上


they were very real people,


他們是非常真實的人。


not things such as you read in story tales or fairly tale


而不是在看神話故事中出現的主人公


They were very real,


他們是真實存在的


they were our ancestors,


他們是我們的祖先。


when the pole shifted,


當磁極轉换後


and ice age began,


冰河時期揭開帷幕


and they started to go through this ice age


這些祖先開始度過這個冰河時期


And when the ice started to melt, the waters came up,


冰雪開始融化,海水上涌


and started taking over their lands.


并且逐漸淹没了他們的陸地


And when the water rose,


當海平面上升時,


they got into their different ships,


他們就坐上不同的船


and went to different places around our planet,


來到我們星球的不同地方


and started to live in different area in our continents,


開始在地球大陸的不同地區生活


the Mayan people are Atlanteans,


瑪雅人就是亞特蘭蒂斯人


The Aboriginal people are Atlanteans,


澳大利亞土著人就是亞特蘭蒂斯人


the hawaiian peoples and peoples in indonesia island are the Sumerians people ,


夏威夷和印尼群島的土著是蘇美爾人


the wataha people in new zealand are lemurian


住在新西蘭的瓦塔哈人是利莫裏亞人


and so their ancient teachings and their ancient wisdoms are still alive on our planet today.


所以,古老的知識和智慧依然在這個星球上傳承。


Their ancestors held this truth,


他們的祖先保留着一些真理,


and now this truth are being ask to given back to the people,


現在,這些真理都要還于大衆


their prophecies ,these people’s prophecies for hundreds of years have been talking about the time on our planet when the poles switch shift again,


數幾百年來,這些古老的土著部落預言,我們的星球,在某個時間點上,將會再次發生磁極轉换


and now it is upon us,


現在這一切就發生在我們身上


for hundreds and hundreds of yearsthe prophecies from indigenous tribe people who have being saying the time would come,


數百年來,這些古老的土著部落預言,那一刻終會來臨


when Mother Earth switch shift, and be reborn into her heaven,


當地球母親磁極轉换時,她就會在天堂中重生


and this time the people living on planet would have to switch from living from a mind-consciousness into a heart-consciousness , if they wish to enlighten during this shift


如果地球上的人們希望在磁極轉换時揚升的話,在這一刻,他們應該從生活在頭腦意識轉為生活在心靈意識上


This spoke of people who would come to the planet the strongest of the strong, of all souls and all spirits to arrive.


在預言中,那些最最强大的靈魂和靈性存在,都會來到地球。


And this people would shift the consciousness from mind- consciousness into a heart-consciousness and change the world.


這些人會將頭腦意識轉换到心靈意識,并改變整個世界


And this people would be called the tribe of many colours ,


這些人被叫做“彩虹部落”


and we are the tribe of many colours,


我們就是“彩虹部落”


it is us that they were talking about, we are the ones who have been waiting for.


我們,就是在他們預言中出現的主角,我們,就是他們一直等待的人

 

相關連結:

kiesha (小祖母) 在瑞士的講演 () : 我們必須開始用心生活 (中英文字版)

kiesha (小祖母) 在瑞士的講演 () : 我們必須開始用心生活 (中英文字版)

kiesha (小祖母) 在瑞士的講演 () : 我們必須開始用心生活 (中英文字版)

 


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    寂靜‧日光 發表在 痞客邦 留言(4) 人氣()