The biggest ruins in the Planet for all of the humanity is we do not love ourselves.


人類對這個星球犯下的最大的過失就是不愛自己


who are you really?


你到底是誰?


and do you love that person?


你愛那個人嗎?


It is the biggest ruins on the Planet


這個星球上最大的過失就是,


if you have no one else to reflect on you, that you are loveable likeable or worthy,


如果你身邊没有人認為你是可愛和優秀的


do you still believe you are loveable and worthy?


你仍然深信自己的可愛和優秀嗎?


But our ruins do not make us separate and make us strong,


但是我們的過失并不能將我們與神分離,反之令我們堅强


and we all have done things we think are mistake,


我們都做過自認為是過失的事情


but we have to stop looking at that as a mistake ,


但是我們不應該再將其視為一種過錯


and look at it as this was a learning of opportunity.


而是要把它們視為一個學習的機會


and we can let go of,say self-hatred or self doubt.


我們能釋放一切過錯,比如自我憎恨或者自我懷疑


And you can remember you are a part of God and beautiful.


你要記住你是上帝的一部分,你很美。


We must love one another because we really are brothers and sisters,


我們必須彼此相愛,因為我們的確是兄弟姐妹


we all share one mother and we are all born of God.


我們擁有同一個地球母親,我們都源于同一個神


we are living on the greatest time of the Mother Earth history


我們活在地球母親歷史中最偉大的時刻


And we are the strongest of the stronger of all soul ever choose to come here.


我們是自願選擇前來的靈魂中,最最强大的一份子


and we have the ability to change the world we are living.


我們有能力改變我們生活的世界


and all we are ask to do is be love


神要我們做的就是充滿愛


and when you live from love,


當你在愛中生活


everything changes.


一切隨之而變


with love,you remember who you are,


愛,讓你憶起真實身份


with love, you do not judge anyone else,


愛,讓你不再評斷他人


by being love you change the world consciousness from mind to heart.


心中有愛,你就會將世界意識從心智意識轉换到心靈意識


love really is the answer.


的確,愛就是答案


For thousand of years the ancient indigenous culture have talked about the people who would come to the Planet and they will be the one to change the existence away of being on our Planet.


幾千年來,古老土著文化已經提及,一群特彆的人將會來到地球,改變我們星球的生命存在形式


they will be called the tribe of many colors.


他們就是“彩虹部落”(“the tribe of many colors ”


And now all over the world all indigenous culture is saying we are here.


現在全世界所有的土著文化都在説,我們在這裏。


we are the ones who have been waiting for.


我們就是那一群一直被等待的人


and we can enlighten with the Mother Earth.


我們能够和地球母親共同揚升


The pole has already begun to change,


地球磁極已經開始改變


it is real.


這是真的


it would only take a couple of years and will be done.


過不了幾年,磁極轉换就會完成


and now humanity has a choice.


現在人類面臨一個選擇。


we stay as we are living from the mind and be remove from this planet,


我們是願意繼續生活在小我意識中,繼而離開這個星球


or we remember who we are and live from love and enlighten and go for it with her


還是願意憶起我們是誰,生活在愛中,揚升并跟隨地球母親呢?



It’s actually very very easy to live from the heart.


用心而活其實非常容易


it is the most simple thing we can be asked to do.


這是神要求我們做的最最簡單的事了


all of us have different ways can get to that space of feeling love having a heart opened.


我們所有的人都有不同的方法,敞開心懷,感受到愛


for me either being a nature or being with a tree or a plant or listening to beautiful music changes my attitude very quickly.


對我來説,與自然相處,接近樹木或是植物,或者聆聽美妙的音樂,都能很快改變我的態度sometimes being with a child,or an animal can do this as well.


有時候與兒童或者是動物相處,也能達到同様的效果


but all of us do this in different ways,


但是,我們所有人采用的方式有所不同


so you just choose your way in which you get into the heart the easiest.


所以,請你選擇對你來説最容易活在心靈中的方式


and then you just be in a state for a little while even five minutes a day.


你只需每天保持這一狀態一小會兒,即使是5分鐘也行


what we are asking being ask to do is to change consciousness from the mind ego state into the heart state.


神要求我們將意識從小我狀態轉换為心靈狀態


World Consciousness is a real thing ,


世界意識是真實存在的


it is an energy,


它是一股能量


all things are made of energy.


宇宙萬物源于能量


Our consciousness is also an energy.


我們的意識也是一股能量


And right now the world is upgrading under mind consciousness.


現在,世界正在經由頭腦意識而提升


love energy is ten times more power than hate energy


但是,愛的能量强于恨的能量10倍多


so in all honesty it only take one third, one third of the population living from love to change all consciousness.


所以老實説,只需三分之一的人口活在愛中,就能改變世界意識。


Right now the strongest consciousness goes to mind,


當下最强大的意識出自于頭腦


that is why we think everything instead of base of decision on feeling something.


這就是為什麽我們只是通過思考,而不是依從感覺做出决定


But we should be making our decisions by the heart.


但是我們應當依靠心靈來做出决定


But as consciousness as a whole start to change from mind to heart ,we all go together.


但是只要整體意識從從頭腦轉向心靈,我們就會像同一源頭并進


so one third of us start living from our heart and remembering who we are ,


所以,只要三分之一的我們開始活在心靈中,并且憶起我們是誰


we really do change our Planet.


我們就真的能够改變地球


And as heart consciousness grow heavier and heavier and heavier ,


當心靈意識變得越來越强


it takes the place of mind consciousness.


它就會取而代之頭腦意識


this is why the elders telling us ,


這就是為什麽長老們告訴我們


It’s not about going and doing anything ,


一切和“准備去做什麽”無關


we do not have to do anything to change our world


我們不需要做什麽就能改變我們的世界


All we are asked is to be love.


我們所要做的是在心中充滿愛


simply by being love,sitting in that conscious state of giving the Earth your love,you change the world.


僅僅就是心中充滿愛,保持那種有愛的狀態,把你的愛給予地球,你就能改變世界。


so we can sit in love consciousness


所以,我們可以懷着愛的意識坐着


and send it to the waters to heal ,


將愛的意識傳遞于水,治愈水


we can send it to the animals to heal,


我們將愛的意識傳遞于動物,治愈動物


we can send it to the consciousness for planet to heal,


我們將愛的意識傳遞于星球,治愈地球


or send it to people to heal.


或者將愛的意識傳遞給人,治愈人們


there are only two things on this Planet that vibrate at the same exact vibration, Planet and human beings.


在這個地球上,只有兩種東西的振動頻率是完全一致的--地球和人類。


so what we do to the female as people we do to Planet.


所以我們怎様對待人類女性,我們就怎様對待地球


what we do to Mother Earth we do to ourselves.


我們怎様對待地球母親,我們就怎様對待自己


We must be tender and loving to the feminine again to in order to heal Mother Earth.為了治愈地球母親,我們必須再次温柔地、細心周到地呵護女性


and we must remember on the Planet the star beings are brothers and sisters from the stars really do exist.


我們還必須記得在這個地球上的星際兄弟姐妹們,他們是真實地存在着。


they have been here for a very long time,


他們來到這裏已經很久了


and yet they are hiding themselves in the one place we will never look,in our disabled,our mentally disabled, our sacred.


然而他們把自己隱藏在一個我們不會注意,我們没有辦法看到,或者説在心理上無法覺察的聖地


the one place they hid themselves is one place they would never look our mentally disabled through the wrong way ,


在隱藏的地方,他們不會用不當的方式來看待我們不健全的心智


and yet they are more beloved than any other human beings on this Planet.


但是他們比這個星球上的其他人類更加值得愛戴


they are here simply do hold the very high vibration for humanity,


他們到這兒只是為了讓人類保持更高的振動頻率


it is the lesson for each of ushelp or you treat someone that look so different from you.


這是給我們所有人的課程,為了幫助我們如何對待和自己完全不同的人。


Our star brothers and sisters want to come back and help us and our ancestor,


我們的星際兄弟姐妹想回來幫助我們,以及我們的祖先


and this only reason they are not stepping forward is because we fear them.


我們對他們心存恐懼,是他們現在没有站出來的唯一原因。


They do not come and wish to come and, and solve all of our problems for us, but they come and wish to come to teach us.


他們的出現及其對出現的渴望,并不是因為來解决我們所有的問題,而是為了來教導我們


They love us very very much.


他們很愛我們


and they want to walk beside us and to help us.


他們想同我們并肩行走,以更好地幫助我們


but we must not fear them,


但是我們得放弃對他們的恐懼


they are real,


他們是真實的


it’s not a story,


這不是一個故事


Our government is starting to tell us yes,they are real,


我們的政府也開始告訴我們,是的,外星朋友們是真實存在的


many places you could look now on the internet


現在在很多地方你都可以看到他們的存在,比如在互聯網上,


or ex-government official coming out


或者前政府官員走出來


and saying yes,we know they are real,we have been interacting with them for sometimes now.


説,“是的,我們知道外星人是真實存在的,我們已經和他們合作有一段時間了”





Thousand of them have been seen all over lately in last two weeks,


最近的兩周,人們看到了上千名外星朋友


hundreds of to be seen over the street of Manhattan in New york,all over California. 整個加利福尼亞州,紐约曼哈頓街頭,上百名外星朋友接連出現


Shutting down the airport in New York.


紐约機場的關閉事件


Shutting down the airport in China.


中國機場的關閉事件


It will be disclosed to the planet I believe in the next year for all of us to know that they are here.


我相信,外星人存在的信息將會在明年向全世界公布



when we sit in our heart space,


當我們在心靈空間静坐時,


not only should be give our love to planets, and to humanity,


不單單把我們的愛給予地球和人類


but give love and respect to our star brothers and sisters,


也請把愛和尊敬給予我們的星際兄弟姐妹們


and ask them to come and teach us again how to heal ourselves and our Planet.


并且邀請他們再度前來教導我們,如何治愈我們及其地球母親


we live on planet Earth right now and the most amazing time.


我們目前生活在地球上最嘆為觀止的年代


we will see things happen on the planet that no other human beings have ever seen .我們即將看到之前的人類前所未聞的事


Planet will look completely different from the couple of years.


地球將會看起來和之前全然不同


and this is my wishes we all be with her.


我希望我們都能繼續與地球母親相伴


now we have to do is be loved.


我們要做的是充滿愛


love is the answer to everything.


愛是萬物的答案



arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    寂靜‧日光 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()